Bala Datta DC Policy Agreement
Please make sure your child is on time for classes. Classes start at 2:00 PM. You may drop them off 5 minutes before the class starts but not earlier than that.
- Students are expected to be in class no earlier than 5 minutes before the class and no later than 10 minutes after the start of the class.
- Use only main entrance for drop-off and pick-up.
Once inside, please check the child in with volunteers at the main entrance.
During the class:
Please make sure your child understands that:
- Students should not touch or displace any items in the classrooms (including calculators, notebooks, pencils, erasers or other items).
- DO NOT use or move any papers, books, and other Loudon County Public School classroom materials and equipment. (Violation of this rule will lead to the cancellation of the permit to conduct class by Loudon County and Moorefield Station Elementary school management. Please make sure your child understands and follows this rule.)
- No food or drinks in the gym, auditorium, or classrooms.
- Do not allow the kids who are attending Moorefield Station Elementary to touch their desks.
- Follow the instructions and maintain discipline.
The teachers and volunteers will do their best to help and assist the children but parents help is also very much required in this regard.
Baladatta Classes are held on 2nd, 3rd, 4th (and 5th Sundays if applicable) from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
Language/Srimad Bhagavadgita classes are held on 2nd and 4th Sundays from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Pick up times are different for children who are also attending Language/Srimad Bhagavadgita.
For children attending only Baladatta classes
- Children will line up at the main entrance ready to be picked up by 4:00 PM. Children have to be picked up no later than 4:05 PM.
For children attending Language/Srimad Bhagavadgita classes
- Children should be picked up at the entrance by 5:00 PM.
- Please understand that we need to vacate the school building by 5:00 pm so be on time for the pickup.
If you have made arrangements to pick up your child with someone, please make sure your child and the teacher knows about the arrangement. It is the responsibility of the parents for the safety of the child.
We request everybody to adhere to these simple guidelines for the safety of our children and smooth running of the program.
Thank you very much for your understanding and support.
|Student Name:||Student Signature:||Date:|
|Parent Name:||Parent Signature:||Date:|